Click HERE to view the full flyer.
Thank you for showing interest in the combined effort of the Alberton CPF and SOG to make Alberton a safer place for everybody (except the criminals!), by offering free training as a reward for your effort to get involved with the CPF.
Please note that certain terms & conditions do apply:
- This offer is only valid to people staying in the SAPS Alberton policing area and living-in family members.
- You (and preferably your spouse as well) need to attend at least 3 CPF meetings in your area before the end of December 2014.
- The CPF Patrol Coordinator needs to sign your attendance register at the meeting.
- Training courses will be scheduled from September 2014 until February 2015.
To qualify for the free training course, follow the 3 easy steps:
- Complete the online registration from below.
- Attend 3 of the CPF monthly meetings in your area by December 2014.
- Book your place on any one of the scheduled courses.